You are here: Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Backups and Restores > How Do I Backup My Files With cPanel?
How Do I Backup My Files With cPanel?
The following steps allow all your files to be backed up using the cPanel:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Click on the icon labeled Backups
- Under the Partial Backups area, click the button labeled Home Directory
- A window should appear indicating to save the file or open the file. Select Save
- Find a place on your local computer to save the file.
- When it is complete, you will have a compressed archive of all the files in your home directory
All the files will be from your home directory and not just your public_html or www directory.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution