You are here: Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Backups and Restores > How Do I Backup My Databases With cPanel?
How Do I Backup My Databases With cPanel?
To backup any or all of your databases in cPanel perform these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Click on the icon labled Backups
- Under the area that is labeled Download a MySQL Database Backup, clik on the name of any of the databases that you wish to backup
- A window will popup indicating to save or open the file. Select Save and provide a location to save it on your local computer
- When the file is downloaded, you will have a backup of the selected database on your local computer.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for any other databases you wish to backup
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution