You are here: Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Backups and Restores > How Do I Backup My E-Mail Forwarders With cPanel?
How Do I Backup My E-Mail Forwarders With cPanel?
To backup any or all of your E-Mail Forwarder settings in cPanel perform these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Click on the icon labled Backups
- Under the area that is labeled Download Email Forwarders, clik on the name of any of the domains that have forwarders that you wish to backup
- A window will popup indicating to save or open the file. Select Save and provide a location to save it on your local computer
- When the file is downloaded, you will have a backup of the selected domain's email forwarders on your local computer.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for email forwarders on any other domain that you wish to backup
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution